Friday, May 6, 2011

AUTHOR Carvin Winans

CARVIN WINANS is a singer and Grammy award-winning songwriter. Following in the footsteps of his parents, he began performing at the age of four and gained fame as a member of the Gospel group, The Winans. Now turning his lifelong gift for writing to children’s books, the father of six says, “God has truly blessed me with gifts to share with the world, and as far as I’m concerned, I’ve only just begun.” Conrad Saves Pinger Park is his first book for children. Carvin says, “I dedicate this book to my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, my beautiful wife, Chérie Winans, and my wonderful children, Carvin Jr., Juan, his wife Lisa, Joy, Ian, Shanniah, and Laylah. In memory of my Dad, David “Pop” Winans Sr.”
...
Conrad Saves Pinger Park
















1 comment:

albina N muro said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.